|Family||Father, Mother, Brother|
|Fear||Heights, The Dark, Scary Movies|
|Talent||Impressions, Ballet, Ice Skating|
|Voice Actor||Stephanie Anne Mills|
Due to the fact that Sarah was homeschooled for most of her life, she never really went out much and always used play by herself when she was younger. Her parents taught her a lot of family values and morals, which she still follows to this day. Her parents were always really religious, and so is Sarah. She never does anything bad because she thinks that everyone should follow in God's footsteps. When she moved to Florida at age 14, she met a lot of new people and started going to a regular high school. She wanted to fit in so badly, but she always stayed true to herself.
10 Words to Describe SarahEdit
- She cannot stand scary movies.
- She has been dancing since she was 3.
- She was homeschooled.
- Her theme song is Sweetie by Carly Ray Jepsen.
- To remember names, she says the persons name in a deep voice.
- She shares many similarities with Cat Valentine from Victorious.
- Both are random at times.
- Both are very kind.
- Both can be very gullible.
- Both love bibble.